Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sick Boy

So, I gave Cole (AND GRANDMA!!) my nasty cold that I had on Easter. It has been horrible. So, we took Cole to the Doctor yesterday and he has a double ear infection and has to be on a nebulizer 3 times a day to help him breathe. And on top of it, his K9 teeth are coming through. Yikes.

It makes me sad, but he is the best little boy ever. He just lets us strap on that mask and breaths in the albuterol for 8 minutes without moving or pulling off the mask. He is an amazing kid. Makes me scared to have any more.... :)

1 comment:

  1. when you have a blog, you're supposed to tell people! It's a common courtesy rule. :) I'm sorry for the sick boy. We're supposed to be leaving for our trip tomorrow at 3:00pm and right now at 10pm claira has a temperature. That is the way it always works for us. argh. and i love your blog title.

    ReplyDelete