Friday, May 27, 2011

Hi?

For my birthday, Jon gave me a bike trailer so I can take Cole on rides! I am very excited about it! But that meant we had to take our bikes in to get tuned up (after sitting outside (and not used once!) for the past 2 years.

We took them over to Bicycle Village and when we went to pick them up, Cole saw....

(only had my phone...sorry for the tiny picture)
First he was awed by how tall he was. Then he noticed that he didn't have hands. Then he thought, "Bike shorts? Hmm...maybe I should rub them...all over." At last he said, "Hi?"

That's when I jumped in and tried to explain that he wasn't real (if he had been, I am sure the rubbing would have gotten a reaction!). Cole couldn't get his eyes off him until we left. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, keep him away from all bike-shorted people, for SURE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Mer-I was looking at my old email and realized I have your blog. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. I have one too if you are interested. :)

    ReplyDelete